Learning Online…Anywhere in the World!
- The International Metaphysical University is a fully-integrated online college. Unlike distance education of old, all of our classes are taught online. Our topics may be uncommon but our educational process is very much like mainstream universities around the world.
- Our courses are interactive and taught in audio and/or video formats. As a student at IMU, you will be able to download many of your courses and listen to your classes wherever and whenever you want.
- Our easy-to-use, top-of-the-line course management system is used at many major universities around the world.
- At IMU, our students interact with both the instructors and with other students from around the world via the online class format.
- We offer invigorating training from some of the best-known teachers and practitioners in the field! While many colleges have wonderful and knowledgeable teachers, we very often have the VERY TOP EXPERT in the WORLD! Often, you will be taking classes DIRECTLY from the person who wrote the books from whom you will be learning. You don’t get that at just any ol’ college!
- Our courses are open enrollment. All students are accepted.
- Our courses are rolling enrollment, which means you can start at any time. You can start today. Work at your own pace. Classes are generally designed to take 12 weeks but students can complete the course at their own pace.
Mission of IMU
It is the mission of the International Metaphysical University to provide an open-minded platform for the examination, exploration, and advancement of consciousness in an online educational environment. Toward this goal, we:
- Offer high-quality, credible, enjoyable, and comprehensive education in alternative areas of study
- Employ top experts in related fields to provide the highest-quality education possible
- Graduate knowledgeable, forward-thinking, and well-trained professionals with the ability to think for themselves and push boundaries to become leaders in their respective fields
- Encourage, document, and publish independent research for the purpose of garnering credibility and encouraging mainstream acceptance and use of field-related processes and information
- Bring together top experts in related fields to encourage problem-solving through cooperation, brainstorming, and research
- Encourage and support growth of the metaphysical community across the globe
- Ordain Ministerial Lightworkers
- Raise the consciousness of the planet and beyond
The goal of accreditation is to ensure that education provided by institutions of higher education meets acceptable levels of quality (US Department of Education). Traditional colleges and universities use accreditation as a measuring stick to compare their individual programs to a set of national standards provided by the professional organizations associated with the degrees being offered.
In the world of metaphysics, our professional associations are not recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. As a result, metaphysical colleges and universities are not required to be accredited by the U.S. government. Students who complete courses in non-government approved programs are generally not permitted to transfer credits to U.S. accredited schools.
According to our rolling enrollment policy, students may begin courses at any time. Start dates are not dictated by IMU schedules but rather by student schedules. Students are encouraged to complete the course within twelve weeks.