Answering the Call to Shamanism
FREE Live Webinar with IMU Instructor Mark Perkins
Thursday August 9th 9PM EST/6PM PST
About the Webinar
- What is shamanism?
- What is a shaman?
- How does one become a shaman?
- How does a traditional path compare to a modern shamanic calling?
- Can one make a living as a shaman?
- And more!
We will also talk about Mark’s courses “Foundations of Shamanism” and “Ho’oponopono” that he offers at the International Metaphysical University. This is a rare opportunity to work with such an internationally-renowned expert. Join us for this thought-provoking, informative, and valuable teaching.
About the Foundations of Shamanism Course
This course studies shamanism from the perspective of anthropology, psychology, consciousness studies, and the physical sciences and gives the student a broad perspective on how shamanic studies relates to research-oriented arts and sciences plus it gives the student a broad historical perspective of shamanism. Foundations of Shamanism is a required course for the Shamanism Degree Program at IMU.
There are many benefits to taking this course online with Mark:
- You are learning directly from one of the premier experts on this topic
- You get to interact with Mark directly through the online course platform
- You can interact with other students to see what they have been experiencing, helping each other along the way
- Taking the class with an active group helps to motivate you to learn this information in a safe and comprehensive manner
- Receive 3 Credits toward your degree at IMU
- You actually SAVE $50!
The next GROUP ONLINE class starts soon and continues for the next twelve weeks. Students work at their own pace in the comfort of their own home. Learning how to use the online software is as easy as 1, 2, 3 and our team of professionals are here to help you every step of the way. Click here to sign up for the full course and save $50.
Feel free to forward this email to anyone you think could benefit from this FREE Webinar with Mark Perkins. See you Thursday August 9th at 9PM EST/6PM PST!