HH 502 Energy Anatomy
Based on the work of Caroline Myss, PhD
The journey of becoming a healer is a journey of self-discovery. It is a journey that will tear you in half in order to turn you inside out. Rarely is it an easy journey. In this course, students will begin this journey through an understanding of the energetic system of the body and how it relates to illness. Students will learn and explore the chakras, meridians, and layers of the aura and their importance in our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health. Moreover, students will challenge their own perceptions about the causes of illness and what it takes to heal. Armed with this understanding, students will begin to interact with the energetic system of the body to understand how to read and interpret illness. Students will learn from Dr. Caroline Myss, one of the great medical intuitives of our time. Additional information will be added by Deborah Lindsey. Deborah has worked as a full-time healer for more than 8 years. She is trained in more than a dozen protocols and has worked with hundreds of clients.
- Energy Anatomy (Audiobook) by Caroline Myss
- Available through www.soundstrue.com among other outlets
- Students will learn the basic principles of the Energetic Anatomy System of the human body
- Students will learn the seven basic chakras, plus an overview of the Eight Chakra
- Root Chakra
- Sex Chakra
- Solar Plexus
- Heart Chakra
- Throat Chakra
- Third Eye Chakra
- Crown Chakra
- Eight Chakra, untitled (house of archetypal information)
- Students will learn the symbolic meaning and lesson of each of these chakras
- Students will learn how the chakras relate to the seven sacraments and the Jewish Tree of Life
- Students will learn how each of these energy systems and the related symbolic lessons relate to the creation of perfect health and relate these powers to their own life
- Students will take an objective quiz for most audio lectures as directed (tests and quizzes tool)
- Students will participate in forum discussions as directed covering topics from the lectures. (forum tool)
- Students will write three papers applying the information taught in the class to their own life.
- Class is as follows, based on percentages:
- 90-100 = A
- 80-89 = B
- 70-79 = C
- 60-69 = D
- 0-59 = F
- Students have twelve weeks to complete this course.
Deborah Lindsey was born to teach. Oh, yeah, she’s a healer too. Don’t get that confused. But at the end of the day, she was born to teach.