Basic Shamanic Journeying
Discover the key to the practice of shamanism.
For coaches, consultants, holistic healers, reiki practitioners, shamanic students & students pursuing a degree from IMU.
What if you could journey into the hidden realms?
What if you could learn to work with spirits in altered states of reality?
Without going out of your home?Without spending your life savings?
And how amazing would you feel if you could positively change your life and learn how to journey to helping spirits in the hidden realms for insight, vision, and healing?
Sounds great, doesn’t it? Then Basic Shamanic Journeyingis for YOU.
Click Here to enroll in the class.
Frequently Asked Questions
“What Will I Know After I Complete Basic Shamanic Journeying?”
- You’ll knowwhat shamanism is
- You’ll know what is the shamanic journey includinghow to go into an altered state of awareness.
- You’ll know where do shamans travel to in the hidden realms.
- You’ll know the who are the helping spirits they work with
- You’ll know how to takeexperiential journeys to the Lower World, Upper World, and Middle World to meet up with power animals, guardian spirits, teachers in human form, and nature spirits.
- You’ll know how to journey to receive an answer to a question or for general guidance, receive a healing, reconnect with nature,and journey for others.
- You’ll know how to continue the practice of shamanic journeying after the completion of the course.
- And more…
“What Graduates Are Saying?”
Click Here to enroll in the class.
“What Will I Experience in Basic Shamanic Journeying?”
On your first day of class you’ll login and join the small, intimate group of students who will be experiencing this journey with you.
You’ll receive instructions on how to download your free audios and materials. You’ll begin learning how to create your own reality by leveraging the power of consciousness creation from day one.
“How Will I Retain What I’veLearned So I Can Put It Into Practice in Real-Life?”
- 1. Students will complete course readings and perform the shamanic journeys as is given in the course.
- 2. Students will write up their journeys and post them for each assignment.
- 3. Students will also use the Chat tool to communicate with other students and the faculty.
“What Free Resources Will I Have Immediate Access To?”
MP3 Audio Sessions
Shamanic Journeying: A Beginner’s Guide (book includes a CD), by Sandra Ingerman
“When Can I Sign Up?”
Please click here to register for this class now.
“How Will You Measure My Progress to Guarantee I’m Doing It Right?”
You want to get the most from your learning, don’t you’? To guarantee you’re getting the foundation you need for both conscious life creation and to get paid to help clients in the metaphysical arena, all of your work will be examined in detail. Remember, we’re here to help so if you have any questions, please feel free to share them with your instructor and the students on your journey.
“How is the class graded?”
90-100 = A; 89-80=B; 79-70=C; 69-60=D
If you find that your work is falling below 70% please contact your instructor for help.
“How Much Time Do You Have to Complete this Course? ”
You’ll want to stay with your cohorts and complete this course in 12 weeks. Extensions are granted for busy lifestyles because everyone deserves to learn how to create their own reality!
About Your Instructor:
Sandra Ingerman, MA, LPCC, LMFT
Proxy: Karen Furr, MSW
Contact Karen at email@example.com
Sandra Ingerman is the author of Soul Retrieval: Mending the Fragmented Self, Welcome Home: Following Your Soul’s Journey Home, A Fall to Grace, Medicine for the Earth: How to Transform Personal and Environmental Toxins, Shamanic Journeying: A Beginner’s Guide, and How to Heal Toxic Thoughts: Simple Tools for Personal Transformation. She is the author of “The Soul Retrieval Journey” “The Beginner’s Guide to Shamanic Journeying” and “Miracles for the Earth” lecture programs produced by Sounds True.
Sandra teaches workshops internationally on shamanic journeying, healing, and reversing environmental pollution using spiritual methods. She has trained and founded an international alliance of Medicine for the Earth Teachers and shamanic teachers. Sandra is recognized for bridging ancient cross-cultural healing methods into our modern culture addressing the needs of our times. Sandra is a licensed Marriage and Family therapist and Professional Mental Health Counselor. She is also a board certified expert on traumatic stress as well as certified in acute traumatic stress management.